Caravan Park is an idyllic, adult only park, set in three acres of quiet, green countryside, away from traffic.
It boasts open views of the surrounding area in the small hamlet of Bryning-with-Warton.
We are open from March 1st to mid-January the following year. We have an all inclusive price of £18 per night. Facilities include:
Serviced pitches with bollard each with:
- 16 Amp electric hook up
- Double hardstanding pitches
- Drinking water
- Grey water disposal
- Free wifi access
Immaculate toilet block includes
- Centrally heated toilets
- Free heated showers
- Laundrette and washing up area
- Disabled wetroom with toilet and shower
- Birley Arms Public House just around the corner serving food and drink from dawn till dusk
- Rigby's farmhouse Restaurant nearby
- Local course fishing
We are also dog-friendly so please feel free to bring your faithful friends with you.
Within a short drive there is a golf driving range at Warton and other golf courses on the Fylde coast.
The park is also within easy reach of Lytham St.Annes (3 miles), Blackpool (9 miles), Southport, Morecambe
and the Lake District.